If your technology is suffering from constant breakdowns, glitches, or security holes, trust the specialists at Cyber Express to return your IT network to peak operation. We’ll manage all of your IT business solutions for a flat-rate fee so you can focus your efforts on spurring your revenues. Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve with Cyber Express’s managed services.
When you sign up with our Managed Services, your business will:
- Reduce your IT support costs, repair bills and hardware costs by 14% to 57% without sacrificing speed, performance or the way you use your PCs now. In fact, our AVERAGE client reduces their IT spending by 23%.
- Eliminate costly downtime, chronic problems, slowness and other computer headaches with our Total Care service. How do we do this? By proactively maintaining the health and security of your network with 24/7 monitoring and maintenance. In fact, we guarantee that you will have less than 1 hour of downtime the entire YEAR due to a problem we should have caught on our watch – just try to get your average ‘computer guru’ to make that kind of promise!
- Gain complete peace of mind that your network is 100% secured and backed up properly so IF you were to experience a major disaster of some kind, we could have you back up and running again in 24 hours or less. And we don’t just say that, we guarantee it.
An IT plan creates business growth
Finding all of the programs and updates that will fit your unique business can be almost impossible when you don’t have the time. Spending precious resources in trying to figure out if your current IT solution is effective can be wasteful and confusing. Our IT services here at Cyber Express present an incredibly helpful and easy solution to you – we’ll consult you and your company on the best course of action to solving your IT inefficiencies.
When you sign up for Cyber Express’ IT consulting services, you can expect great service among other things:
- Low-cost – we don’t charge you horrendous fees for set-up or maintenance, and we’ll work with your budget.
- Direction – we make the plan for your business unique to your needs, so when something bad does happen, you can be more prepared to face it.
- We’ll manage everything – Cyber Express doesn’t stop our services at just planning and set-up. We’ll continue to manage your IT services to ensure consistency, ensuring less downtime and unexpected events.
Lose the hardware costs and save money
For most businesses, the cost of new hardware and computer equipment is hard to justify. Trying to maintain your business’ computer hardware in-house requires major financial resources – and since hardware requires consistent upgrades and quickly depreciates, the costs continue. Cyber Express offers a better solution for businesses. HaaS (Hardware as a Service) provides them with a complete IT hardware solution in one simple, monthly plan.
Cyber Express will provide:
- Improved productivity through better technology
- Access to hardware with any application and operating system
- Fixed monthly costs, with no capital investment needed
- Ongoing management and upgrades, as well as 24/7 tech support
- Scalability as your business grows or needs change
Say goodbye to unreliable IT for good
As a small business owner, we understand that you depend on technology as much as larger companies do to keep your operations running smoothly – but you probably don’t have the same amount of time and resources to invest in quality IT support. That’s where Cyber Express comes in, with the personal service and reliability you expect from an IT support provider at a price you can actually afford.
If your current IT support solution isn’t working – or is non-existent – the professionals at Cyber Express can help, with the skill and knowledge to make technology work for you, instead of the other way around.
Small Business solutions from Cyber Express give you access to all this:
- Expert implementation – we’ll help you implement servers, hardware and software with a long-term IT strategy in mind, instead of a temporary piecemeal setup
- Comprehensive support – including worry-free backups, tech support and computer maintenance
- A better company image – gain credibility with professional looking email and email addresses, data security, remote data access, backups, modern phone service and more,
- Greater productivity – experience less downtime from computer problems that can’t be fixed right away or go ignored due to lack of tech support
Do more with less
With Server Setup & Configuration from Cyber Express, you get your very own customized server that’s built with the hardware setup and software to meet your exact needs. Because the server is solely for your company, data access is much faster and high traffic rates are never a problem.
A server solution from Cyber Express will give you the power to:
- Save money – reduce upfront capital expenditures and server hosting space costs
- Accommodate growth – scale your server as your organization grows
- Stop worrying – we’ll take care of your server, so you can focus on your business
- Ensure security – with your very own server, data and applications are more secure
Business Solutions don’t have to be a hassle
With a traditional break/fix service contract, your IT guy depends on your problems to keep him in business – so how much can you really depend on him to proactively maintain your network and computers? Imagine a world where you could keep your IT from breaking, eliminate costly computer repair bills and say goodbye to technology troubles for good. Managed Services from Cyber Express can turn that dream into a reality.
With Managed Services from Cyber Express, you get:
- 24/7 monitoring – get peace of mind knowing your systems are safe
- Proactive maintenance – we pinpoint and fix problems before they create downtime
- Remote & overnight services – so you experience fewer disruptions to your business
- All-inclusive IT – for predictable budgeting with flat-rate IT services that include hardware and software
Managed Services from Cyber Express bring predictability to both your business and your budget, giving you better technology ROI and more time to focus on what really matters – your business.