Professional Computer Repair and Ongoing Computer Support Services for Your Home and Business
You want to know if we’re up to the job of repairing your computer or supplying you with continuous computer maintenance and security monitoring.
The answer is YES!
We deliver industry-leading computer services for home and business. And while there are many service options that we offer our customers, the top five are:
- Home Computer Repair
- Business Computer Repair
- Business Continuity
- Hardware Services – computer, mobile, server purchases
- Complete Computer Care – IT Managed Services
- Office 365 Support
- IT Consulting
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Network and Wireless Security
We work with everyone!
Whether you’re the person who walks in the door for help with their personal computer or a local corporation with several hundred computers and network complexity, we’ll treat you just the same. We believe that everyone is important.
We have the skill to deal with corporate systems, and we’re glad to serve business clients across Youngstown. But we love being able to help families keep their technology going – so little Debbie can get her homework done, and Dad can check the latest baseball stats. Here are some of the Services we offer to ALL clients
- Windows 7, Windows 8,8.1, Windows 10.
- Mac Computer Repair
- Software Installation and Training
- Speed Up Slow Computers
- Virus/Spyware Removal and Prevention
- Computer Repair (Desktops, Laptops, Servers)
- Server Administration and Maintenance
- IT Support, Consulting, Training
- Email and Exchange Support
- Internet Support and Network Security
- Computer Maintenance
- Repair and Maintain Computer Networks
- Data Recovery and Transfer
- Hard Drive Monitoring and Repair
- Fan and Power Supply Repair
- Printer Repair
- Computer Hardware and Memory Upgrades
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows
- New Office Technology Install and Cabling
- Active Directory Administration
- Technology Budgeting and Purchasing
- Employee and Web Monitoring
- Data Backup Planning and Monitoring
- Disaster Planning
Check our Complete Computer Care option!
Your day just goes better when your computer is working well, and your network is supporting that high level of functionality. At home, your kids and spouse are happier and at work, your employees are more productive and your business is more profitable. All because your technology is working for you instead of against you.
But what do you do to keep that smooth flow of data for the computer you use in your home office and the seamless collaboration you need out of your business systems?
That’s where our Complete Computer Care option comes into play.
What is Complete Computer Care?
Our Complete Computer Care service works behind the scenes and remotely ensures that your computer is always working the way it should. We automatically do all of your updates, upgrades, patches, security, and backups. You don’t have to worry about anything! We monitor your systems for any security threat and deal with it quickly and efficiently – protecting your home or business from danger.
What does Complete Computer Care cost?
It depends on how many computers are in your home or business. But we work with you to develop a strategy that will care for all the needs of your technology within a budgetable monthly fee.
What does Complete Computer Care mean for you?
It means that you never again have to worry about your security and you never have to wait while your computer does endless updates. We take care of it all and give you a computing environment that just works. After all, that’s what you want, right? You want your computer to do what it’s supposed to do as soon as you push the “on” button.
Other names commonly used for Complete Computer Care are Managed IT Services and Managed IT Support.