Is your computer broken? Contact our computer repair and technical experts! We’ll get you up and running again.
It’s never fun when your computer breaks down. It always seems to happen on a day when a big project is due, doesn’t it? Let the technical experts at Cyber Express help! No matter what device you are using, we can fix it.
How does our computer repair process work?
It all starts with an assessment. We use a few computer health diagnosis tools to determine what exactly is wrong with your computer, laptop, and tablet. Following that assessment, we make recommendations. Our recommendations will often include several different options including paths to fixing the problem or possibly the option to replace the device altogether. After you have approved a course of action, we put your device into our workflow and begin the repairs in sequence with our other clients’ work.
How long do computer repairs usually take?
Obviously, every computer repair job is different, but most repairs can be accomplished within twenty-four hours. We guarantee that your computer repair will be done in the shortest time possible and for the best price.
What are the common computer repairs that the Cyber Express team takes care of for our clients?
- Charge Port repair
- Power button repair
- Speaker repair
- Battery replacement
- Screen glass replacement
- Glass and LCD replacement
- Virus/Spyware Removal and Prevention
- Email and Exchange Support
- Internet Support and Network Security
- Data Recovery and Transfer
- Hard Drive Monitoring and Repair
- Fan and Power Supply Repair
- Printer Repair
- Memory Upgrades
- Software Installation
- Speed Up Slow Computers
Does the Cyber Express Team work on Mac computers?
Yes! We are proud to offer repair services for Mac / Apple products! Our technicians have the skills that Youngstown, Ohio Apple-based businesses need to keep their employees working and efficient.
Let the friendly Cyber Express employees get your computer working like new again!
Let’s face it… Computers have become a HUGE part of our daily lives.
But when they break down, it causes us frustration and can lose us significant income.
You may be handy, but you can’t fix your computer with duct tape.
You have to call a professional.
Whether you come to us or need us to come to your business or home office, we’re here to relieve your technology pain and get you back to work quickly.
Wonder whether you should bring your computer in for an assessment or repair? Here are some warning signs of a computer with a problem.
Call Cyber Express if:
- Your computer is making loud noises or overheating.
- Your computer is showing error messages or software is acting oddly.
- Your computer is displaying signs of being infected by a virus, malware, or spyware.
- You can’t use your computer like you used to use it.
A few things you should look at before you bring in your computer for repair at Cyber Express if your computer is giving you problems.
- Make sure the computer is plugged in and getting power – if it seems like it’s not working at all.
- Remove the temporary files on your web browser and hard drive.
- Ensure that your anti-virus software is running automatically to get rid of viruses on your system and protect you from incoming threats.
- Keep everything backed up…everything.
- Force a restart of your computer.
- Remove dust and debris from the fan port on your computer to ensure it’s getting sufficient airflow.
Cyber Express serves the computer repair needs of individuals, home businesses, and small to mid-size companies throughout the Youngstown, Ohio area.
We are proud to announce (it’s our little secret until now) that we have been servicing customers all over the world. These customers are not limited to Ohio as we service customers on the West Coast, East Coast, and everywhere in between. We also have some international customers in Canada and also South America.