How good is your network and wireless security?
With cybercrime at an all-time high, security is on the mind of most people—home and business owners alike. Cyber-predators are more cunning than ever, and their methods have become increasingly sophisticated and difficult to track.
Managing network security can be very challenging on its own, but when you add wireless security into the mix, it is complex indeed. Cybercriminals often use free WiFi hotspots as portals to gain access to your critical information, and you can’t afford to be hacked. You need both network security and a rock-solid protection plan for your wireless devices as well. There is just no other option in today’s technology threat climate.
Let’s face it—hackers thrive on destroying all that you hold dear.
They make their money off your misfortune. Criminal syndicates are exceptionally good at what they do, and when they are caught, they learn and become even more innovative in their means of stealing your data, and often along with it–your identity. But the worst thing is that they don’t just take your money. They can also damage your reputation, and that can cost you the business that you spent your entire life building.
It’s discouraging at best – especially if you are trying to manage your IT needs on your own. After all, your business keeps you and your employees exceptionally busy. You don’t have the time or the expertise to deal with security issues.
We have great news for you. Cyber Express is your comprehensive managed IT security provider, and we have a proven track record of excellence in helping companies get and stay secure. You don’t have to be weighed down with security worries anymore. Cyber Express will take the burden of cybersecurity off your hands and give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
The Cyber Express IT Security Package
When it comes to your network and wireless security, there is no such thing as being “too prepared.” Cyber Express has the experience and skill to keep you and your clients protected.
- Application Whitelist Policies to ensure only safe applications can run
- Data Encryption to comply with regulations and protect data from prying eyes
- Anti-Virus, Malware, Spyware, and Ransomware protection to spot intrusions and deal with them quickly
- Patch management to keep operating systems and 3rd party applications up to date
- Email Protection to prevent spam and viruses from reaching your network or your inbox
- Email Archiving to securely store and archive all email communications for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Web Filtering to block malicious or inappropriate web content while enhancing employee productivity
- Managed Firewall to configure, maintain, and monitor your firewall for the purpose of blocking malicious traffic
- Intrusion Protection using sophisticated detection and prevention rules applied to your network, which is monitored and maintained to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Wireless Information Security to determine and implement the most secure wireless setup for your business
- Vulnerability Analysis to pinpoint the weak spots in your network through regular vulnerability analyses performed on an ongoing basis
- Redundant protected backups for quick recovery from negative incidents
- Regulatory Compliance including HIPAA, PCI, and DSS
- Employee Education so they know how to spot the warning signs and avoid infections
What Cyber Express Believes You Deserve High-Impact IT Security
You really do get what you pay for, but with some computer-fix-it companies you end up paying more than you should have to pay. Cyber Express believes in affordable IT solutions for all. We don’t feel that getting the protection you need to do your job online with confidence should break the bank.
We pride ourselves on offering top-tier IT security solutions at flat-rate monthly fees that can easily fit within your budget. Best of all, you can take advantage of our complete computer care plans. No more surprise add-ons or costly repair bills!
Ready to get started? So are we!
We look forward to serving you.